Check out our upcoming webinar scheduleView Schedule
In this webinar, our Client Advisor/Project Manager, Chris Winston, will dive in to all things related to Purchasing for Work Orders in Maximo:
- Procurement to be reviewed when sourced from the Work Order, Inventory Reorder, and directly on the Purchase Order
In this webinar, our Maximo Specialist, Tori Foley, will dive in to the best Maximo resources and configurations for new users:
- Introduce different Maximo groups on the web
- Explore the best resources for Maximo education
- Suggest groups to join
- Introduce different types of Maximo Licenses
- Different Functionality
- Different Menu Options
Your IT group decides they need to take on a new Maximo project, whether it be a new implementation, an upgrade, a re-implementation, etc... How do your IT staff and other business units work together to complete a project? Do they? Is it seamless? Probably not.
Join us and EMA's Practice Director, Brian Schrantz, as he discusses the disconnect between IT and business units when it comes to supporting Maximo. Brian explores different ideas to align Business and IT that your organization can start applying today!
In this webinar, our Maximo Specialist/Project Coordinator, Tori Foley, will dive in to all things related to Calendar Preventive Maintenance Setup Reminders in Maximo:
We will be answering all of your questions at the end of the webinar, so please be sure to stick around and get involved!
In this webinar, our Maximo Admin/Project Manager, Chris Winston, will dive in to all things related to Searching/Querying in Maximo:
Maximo writes SQL for you so we will:
- Review what that means
- Review some special and perhaps non intuitive available functions
- Review extending Advanced Search to handle more than one may expect
This will be accomplished via specific examples and sample searches in a MAXDEMO database, and a Maximo Demo instance modified to suit the task, and reflecting on the changes made.
Are you prepared for disruption? 20 years ago, the tech world was preparing for Y2K. It was quite the scare! As we are all aware, the world survived. Being prepared well in advance was (and still is) critical for mitigating catastrophic failures of business applications. In 1999, Projetech rolled out our first Maximo® as a Service offering! Cloud computing technologies were a bit different in 1999 than they are now. Continuous advancements in technology are exciting; however, staying ahead of the curve is quite challenging especially when it is not your core business. Learn how to get the most ROI from your business applications.
Business leaders need a solid strategy to keep their businesses operating successfully. In the past 20 years, Projetech has invested countless hours and resources in leveraging Cloud Computing to ensure Maximo runs as efficiently and reliably as possible. In this webinar, learn about disruptive technologies and industry changes that have impacted so many organizations and how you can be prepared for disruption. Join our Founder/CEO, Steve Richmond, as he walks through how Cloud Computing has changed the way organizations run their business in today’s world.
It can be frustrating when you don’t know what is going on with your IBM Maximo systems or aren’t aware of a problem until a user tells you about it. Too many organizations are forced to reactively manage their enterprise systems. For IBM Maximo, that is about to change.
MaxAware is the first solution that makes you “aware” of important aspects of your IBM Maximo system. MaxAware notifies you when you there is an issue, allowing you to take action before it affects your users. Now you can proactively manage your IBM Maximo system, on-premises or in the cloud.
MaxAware was built for Maximo System Administrators, corporate IT Administrators, and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that monitor many systems. Administrators can gain insights into the IBM Maximo systems that they manage from anywhere: on their desktop, tablet, or phone.
Join us as Rich Minnigh, from Intelligent Technology Solutions, gives an overview of the MaxAware tool.
This webinar introduces all the new features in Maximo 7.6. The webinar will review new features such as: Maximo 7.6 Navigation, Edit Mode- Exclusive Record Lock, Start Center Result Set Enhancements, Query Based Reporting Enhancements, New Applications, etc...
Your assets are talking…. Do you have the tools to listen and respond in real time? Join this webcast to learn how a large manufacturer will reduce Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities by 50% while improving reliability on costly steam traps. Nikolaus Despain, Senior Director of Maintenance at Leprino Foods, will discuss the impact of IoT on manufacturing and maintenance and how he “started small” with a Connected Maintenance pilot to prove out the technology and what it took to get “Work Order Capable” in less than 4 weeks.
• Discuss the three critical trends driving the need for Connected Maintenance
• Learn about Connected Maintenance for Maximo and see a live demonstration of the solution
• Learn why you should connect a legacy non-sensored asset to Maximo and how
• See how conditions that meet certain parameters can seamlessly trigger a “real-time” Work Order in Maximo during the solution demo
• Hear first-hand how a large manufacturer is using the solution to reduce preventive maintenance activities by 50% while improving reliability
In a world where mobile applications are essential, EAM360's mobile app for IBM Maximo is one of the best out there. See if this is the right app for you and your organization by registering for our upcoming webinar on January 17th, 2018 at 2:00 PM ET. The webinar will be delivered by our Projetech Authorized Reseller, EAM360. Learn how the EAM360 mobile app can be used for PM Checks and Route based Inspection
Presenter Profile | Arul from EAM360
- Arul has 20+ years of experience in Asset Management which includes hands-on industry experience in Plant maintenance and IT experience in EAM Consulting & Product development for Aviation, Oil & Gas and Utilities Industries.
- He has rich experience in implementation of EAM solutions using IBM Maximo for 10+ clients across the globe.
- Previously worked for IBM as a Managing Consultant before joining the EAM360 team.
Join the Network of Maximo Experts
Sign up below to receive all the best Maximo content from us and our solution providers.