Nikolaus Despain, Senior Director of Maintenance, Leprino Foods
Your assets are talking…. Do you have the tools to listen and respond in real time? Join this webcast to learn how a large manufacturer will reduce Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities by 50% while improving reliability on costly steam traps. Nikolaus Despain, Senior Director of Maintenance at Leprino Foods, will discuss the impact of IoT on manufacturing and maintenance and how he “started small” with a Connected Maintenance pilot to prove out the technology and what it took to get “Work Order Capable” in less than 4 weeks.
• Discuss the three critical trends driving the need for Connected Maintenance
• Learn about Connected Maintenance for Maximo and see a live demonstration of the solution
• Learn why you should connect a legacy non-sensored asset to Maximo and how
• See how conditions that meet certain parameters can seamlessly trigger a “real-time” Work Order in Maximo during the solution demo
• Hear first-hand how a large manufacturer is using the solution to reduce preventive maintenance activities by 50% while improving reliability