REQUEST QUOTE FOR MAXIMO TRANSPORTATION
Maximo for Transportation provides enterprise asset management to improve the productivity of all types of transportation assets. Assets include fleets of cars, trucks, buses, locomotives, rail vehicles, aircraft, vessels, and related linear assets. The software helps organizations meet regulatory requirements, extend asset life, optimize parts management, reduce road calls, and increase planned maintenance.
Maximo for Transportation enables your transportation solution. This industry-specific software provides capabilities such as automated alerts, campaigns and lifecycle accounting while adhering to all requirements of regulatory bodies in addition to following standard coding structures like those used by trucking companies or railroads. Best practices are built into the solution to help extend asset life, optimize spare parts management and reduce road calls.
The possibilities are endless with this robust solution for managing all transportation asset types, including fleets of cars and trucks. You can use it in tandem with Maximo Asset Configuration Manager if you need maintenance capabilities on your vehicles too.
Maximo for Transportation Features
Some features of Maximo for Transportation include:
- Fleet management software is the solution to every transportation problem. From cars, trucks and buses all the way up to aircrafts and ships - this system can handle it!
- Now you can save time and money! Enhanced work management capabilities will make your daily routine easier. With the addition of maintenance alerts, mechanic's clipboard, and outside repairs features, this solution is worth every penny.
- Extended features in inventory management for cycle counting and fuel tank readings. Support for life-cycle costing, depreciation, motor pool logistics, labor qualifications as well as driver logs which are essential to the transportation industry. Fuel/fluid management will be maintained by Maximo for Transportation along with asset templates that can reduce downtime when equipment is not being used effectively due to lack of maintenance or irregular usage patterns.
- Advanced Asset Management capabilities for equipment statuses, meter change out and history, meter import, position codes, serial number changes and warranty recovery. With this many features you are sure to find a way to manage your assets more efficiently!
Trucking & Rail
IBM Maximo for Transportation gives fleet managers and maintenance officers complete asset management capabilities, including data analysis to:
- Manage transportation assets (fleets of trucks, aircraft, and rail locomotives and cars).
- Monitor equipment status, meter changer out and history, and serial number changes and warranty recovery.
- Manage life cycle costing, motor pool, labor qualifications, driver logs, and fuel & fluid management.
Projetech's Maximo as a Service provides significant financial benefits for transportation companies:
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership) for IT departments by allowing organizations to consolidate multiple asset management solutions for fleet and facilities management.
- Reduces integration costs and training costs through SOA (service-oriented architecture) and standards-based J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition).
- Decreases costs in Fuel and Meter Integration, Labor Certifications, Maintenance Alerts, Meter History, and Warranty Recovery.
Projetech's Maximo as a Service addresses transportation asset management regulations:
- SAFETEA-LU (Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act - A Legacy for Users): Provides funding for federal transportation programs.
- FTA (Federal Transit Administration): Issues FTA Circulars, which authorize specific transportation programs.
- OMB (Office of Management and Budget): Established guidelines in 2007 that federal agencies, life the FTA, must follow when creating new legislation.
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration): Governs air transport.