Request a Maximo as a Service Free Trial
Fill out the form below to request a Maximo as a Service free trial for 30 days from one of our business development representatives. Once the form is completed we'll be in touch ASAP. Please note that this is an 'out of the box' version of Maximo 7.6.1 via the Projetech Cloud. No support, modifications, or customizations will be given for the free trial.
What's new in Maximo 7.6.1?
New features and capabilities in Maximo® Asset Management 7.6.1 include updates to installation, a new user interface skin, and additions to the People application to manage person information. Enhancements to multiple Work Centers and a system property that controls authentication for Maximo Integration Framework are also included.
- New in Installation: If you are upgrading from a previous version of Maximo Asset Management, you must install Maximo Asset Management 7.6.1 in a separate location on an administrative workstation that is running a UNIX or Windows operating system.
- New IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty support for Maximo Asset Management 7.6.1: Maximo Asset Management 7.6.1 has a new set of configuration and command line tools to create bundles from Maximo Asset Management that can be easily deployed into a WebSphere® Application Server Liberty environment.
- New user interface skin: Changes to the user interface make completing tasks easier.
- New in analytics: Transpose, discover, visualize, and share Maximo Asset Management content by using the Cognos Analytics dashboards, storybooks, and reports.
- New system property for Maximo Integration Framework authentication: A system property is now added to control authentication for Maximo Integration Framework.
- New management of personal information: Enhancements in the People application include the ability to remove personal information from people records.
- New in work management: Enhancements for work management include the addition of new features and usability improvements for the Work Supervision and Work Execution Work Centers.
- New in service requests: Enhancements to the Service Requests Work Center streamline ticket creation and make it easier to classify service requests accurately.
- New in inspections: Enhancements to inspection tools include improvements in inspection forms and changes that facilitate work management.
- New in troubleshooting: A Work Center interface is now available to view the Maximo Management Interface (MMI) system information.
- New in Admin mode: Enhancements to Admin mode increase system automation when Admin mode is turned on and off and provide users with more information when Admin mode is used.
Maximo in the Cloud Free Trial*
30 days of full feature access
Delivered via Projetech's cloud solution
Free Trial of Maximo Anywhere also available
*This is an 'out of the box' version of Maximo 7.6 via the Projetech Cloud. No support or modifications will be given for the free trial.