I am a big believer in paying attention to the past, as it has lessons that are vital for growth and transformation. I set aside time each January to review the previous year, and this year’s reflection confirmed that 2022 was a very good year for Projetech in many aspects.
- The biggest and most exciting change was becoming an independently operated, wholly-owned subsidiary of Galanthus Partners. The acquisition has strengthened the business and enabled us to cement our industry-leading position as a dominant cloud provider for IBM Maximo®. We are excited about the ongoing opportunities this brings for our employees, partners, and customers!
- Our team celebrated the acquisition and enjoyed walking down memory lane during an event honoring our Founder, Steve Richmond. We thanked him for over three decades of dedication and leadership. He truly is a visionary and continues to be a mentor to so many – including me!
- We documented record growth thanks to both organic and new sales, despite a turbulent economy. Our team worked diligently to maintain the highest performance standards, and our legacy customers responded by expanding their business with us. We also welcomed many new clients and began building the foundation for more long-lasting relationships.
- We passed our annual audits with flying colors and sustained our accreditation for ISO 27001/27017 certifications!
- The MORE Maximo community increased to over 2500 members and the discussion boards ramped up and are active daily. It is especially inspiring to see long-time Maximo gurus volunteering their time to help the newer users. It is also a one-stop shop for details about Maximo events and the latest on MAS 8, so if you haven’t checked it out, I encourage you to do so. https://moremaximo.com/home
- At the request of multiple partners and customers, Projetech sponsored a very successful Mobile Maximo User Group (MMUG) event. Sessions included client-use cases from some of the most prominent mobility solutions for Maximo, along with a panel discussion and demo time. Feedback was very positive! If you would like to see videos from the event, click here.
- Engaging with and supporting our community is very important to Projetech. Our largest outreach project is an annual Thanksgiving drive, and we were able to break our record again by providing meals for over one thousand people in our area. If you are a numbers person, that equates to 1,515 lbs of turkey, 505 lbs of potatoes, 202 lbs of carrots, 1,616 rolls, and 1,414 canned goods. Besides generosity, it also takes a lot of back-breaking work to pull it off and our team was up to the challenge! See the video here!
- We continued another community connection with a first-grade class at Cheviot Elementary through the Adopt A Class organization. It was our 4th year in the program and for me personally, it is one of the best perks of working at Projetech! If you are interested in learning more about it, or just want to see pictures and videos of cute six-year-olds, follow this link to a previous blog I wrote.
- Projetech was also pleased to sponsor the Clovernook Open Tournament, benefitting the First Tee organization and its mission to empower youth. You can learn more about it here.
- Projetech wouldn’t be what it is today without our partnerships with colleges in the Cincinnati area via their co-op programs. It is one of the most important talent pipelines for our business, and one in four of our current employees started as co-ops! In 2022, we expanded that relationship by adding a new rotational co-op position. The goal was to help us continue to find the best and brightest future Projetechers, while also helping IT/IS students determine their areas of interest and/or confirm their major. They spent time learning about Application Support, Development, Infrastructure, Security, Product Development, Operations and Business Development. We received very positive feedback and will continue this position in 2023.
- Continuous learning and professional development are always a focus, and several of our team members ‘walked the walk’ last year. Congrats to:
- ----Kyle Davis for passing the MS-500 exam and earning the Microsoft 365 Security Administration certification!
- ----Kia Webb for passing the Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst Exam!
- ----Chris Winston, for his feature on LinkedIn for Creators as one of the inspiring creators who shared ideas on how to get started with Global Volunteer Month!
- We are blessed to have many long-time employees and feel that milestone anniversaries should be celebrated. In 2022, two members of our team hit the ten-year mark – congratulations to Phil Runion and Tyler Caldwell! Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. We are so glad you chose Projetech!
Thank you to my co-workers for truly making our company one of a kind and making a significant impact on our community.
Thank you to our partners and customers for the confidence you have shown in us and for pushing us to be the best. Challenge accepted!
Cheers to an amazing 2023!